Second Round of SEM Scholarship Contest Entries Posted
We’ve just posted the second round of entries to our 4th Annual Search Engine Marketing Scholarship Contest. They are:
- You Know You Work In Search When You…
- 15 Things I Wish I Had Known When I Started as an Internet Marketer
- Why Iran, Perez Hilton, and The US Open relate to SEO
- Game Changing Principles – Enabler SEO
- 9 SEO Tips for Attractive Search Engine Friendly Web Design
- How to Write Hundreds of Unique Articles from One Article with MS Excel – Article Theme Versioning
That’s all the entries for this year. Remember, the entries have 4 weeks from the date of publication to try and qualify as one of our five finalists.
I hope you’ll read the posts–you might even learn something new!
We want to help find the brightest minds in search and social media, so each year, we ask you to submit your very best “how to” article on the topic of SEO, PPC, or social media. Learn how you can win a prize package worth over $10,000!